We believe our body is not the sum of many different parts, but a dynamic ecosystem. Good health is not only the absence of disease, but also the freedom to live out our potential. Our health is closely linked to our diet, lifestyle, environment, emotional health, social and spiritual fulfillment. Disease and chronic health problems are the result of many influences. Our goal is to help patients understand the factors that affect their wellbeing and develop plans to restore the balance and resilience of their health.
Over the Christmas holidays, we are open only on the following days:
- Thursday, Dec 27th, 9am - 6:00pm
- Friday, Dec 28th, 9am - 5:00pm
- Thursday, Jan 3rd, 9am - 6:00pm
- Friday, Jan 4th, 9am - 5:00pm
Our regular office hours are:
- Monday: 9am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 6:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9am – 6:30pm
- Friday: 9am – 5:00pm
- One Saturday per month 9am – 5pm. Please call office for details.
Other times by appointment only.